Illustrations: self-explaining and unique
The options for the decoration of a text are almost endless. Therefore, it’s a writer’s desire to express each sentence as meaningful as possible. Concerning this matter, the written word is comparable to an orchid: Too much water spoils the growth. Therefore, a sensible easing is required. Unique, original and simplistic – Clear the stage for the illustration!
Reading words is easy; grasping their sense might be difficult. What begins as an amusing rhyme often ends with clueless customers: What does he want to tell me? Should I be amused or informed or should I buy something?- As already described, a bare text does not inevitably stand for integrity, but can also project a negative impression on the overall efficiency of the product. Matching illustrations can be the solution: Due to their simplifying nature, they preserve both the appearance of small and large businesses while ensuring a charming perception of your web presence.
Convincing with Charm and Humor
Illustrations manage to explain the written content with just the right amount of lines. Therefore, illustrations (Latin, “illustrare”: enlighten, explain, praise) are an important part of websites, as well as informative and entertaining texts. Just think of the charming figure designed by the French tire .
Create your Individuality – It is a sustainable Flagship
Whether your illustrations are thought-provoking or funny, they always hold many positive features:
- They are eye catchers and draw attention.
- They evoke sympathy.
- They have a high recognition value due to their individuality.
- They foster comprehension of complicated matters.
- They help grasping thoughts more easily.
- They can communicate different messages – funny, emotional or factual ones.
- They simplify through their abstractness.
What is an Illustration?
Comic illustrations, simplistic visualizations and drawn figures shape the versatile picture of illustrations. The question for the core of an illustration can only be answered with a list of their many benefits. They manage to directly reach your customers. At the same time, they provide a charming and humorous atmosphere, which acts as a lubricant between complex information, product presentations and entertainment.
Depending on the business, the expected target group and your key message, our illustrator differentiates between different kinds of illustrations:
- Simple line drawings or faceless procedure depictions
- Product or process is in focus
- Characters with recognition value
- Casual line drawings by hand / in digital form
- Monochrome or multicolored
- Acting indicating / descriptive and loosen up entertainingly
Colored Emotion Carriers:
- Multicolored pictures
- Support diving into and grasping an emotion and tell a story
- Enriching dashes of color in a text